XMLFlow uses DeltaXML's Dita Merge for collating all document changes.
XMLFlow is a web app for merging up to 6 concurrently edited DITA files back into a single coherent document,
- To start, click the button below - there's no registration
- Use on IPad tablets, notebook or personal computers.
- Get DITA-aware comparison and merge results.
- Review concurrent edits highlighted in a single document.
- Load files with drag and drop or upload from the cloud.
- Discover the type and origin of all changes.
- View tag paths and normally hidden contents.
- Manage changes within the document or list views.
- View and work with attribute changes.
- Accept or reject each change with a single action.
- Store and retrieve the 'working merge' at any time.
- Convert a completed working merge back to valid DITA.